2013 Fly Fishing School
THE SPOKANE FLY FISHERS PRESENT THEIR
31st ANNUAL FLY FISHING SCHOOL
Classes start Thursday, March 7, 2012 and continue each week through April 25.
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Place: ST FRANCIS SCHOOL, 1104 W. HEROY, SPOKANE
Casting: April 6,13 & 20 (9-11 am.) at Mirrabou Park.
PONTOON WATER SAFETY: April 6 & Sept 7
Cost: $125 for adults and $60 for 16 and under (12 yr. minimum)
Club members and their families will only pay $75, and does not include a membership ( must be a member prior to Jan 2013).
- Covers all phases of fly fishing for the beginner
- Intermediate fly fisher with local fishing information
- More experienced anglers new to the Spokane area
- Equipment selection, fly selection
- Stream & river fishing, lake fishing
- How, when and where to fish
- Plus three hands on casting sessions
- Two Pontoon Safety Class’s on the water
To make sure you get started right, a free one year membership in the club is also included so you can join in on our spring and summer outings.