THE SPOKANE FLY FISHERS PRESENT THEIR
33rd ANNUAL FLY FISHING SCHOOL
Details to be provided soon.
- Covers all phases of fly fishing for the beginner
- Intermediate fly fisher with local fishing information
- More experienced anglers new to the Spokane area
- Equipment selection, fly selection
- Stream & river fishing, lake fishing
- How, when and where to fish
- Plus three hands on casting sessions
- Two Pontoon Safety Classes on the water
To make sure you get started right, a free one year membership in the club is also included so you can join in on our spring and summer outings.