These are a few of our favorite and useful links.
Leroy Hyatt and Carolyn Sells on “Fly Tying, The Anglers Art”
Washington State Council Federation Fly Fishers- Info on local FFF activities including the Ellensburg Fly Fishing Fair.
Check out stream flows nation wide at this useful site-
PDF Reimbursement form
What You Will See…
(1) Fly fishing flies categories by drop down menu, categories include: Mayfly, Caddisfly, Stonefly, and Midges & Other. A brief entomology description.
(2) The “About…” section is a general discussion about a specific fly.
(3) The “Article…” category lists additional information about a specific fly.
(4) “Matching…” provides detailed information for a specific fly and includes: (A) “Stages” of the fly. (B) “Patterns” by common name with fly tying recipes for a variety of related flies under the general category; plus, images of the fly. (C) “Size/Color.” (D) “Presentation” category offers detailed articles on the subject. (C) “Where” to fish the fly.
(5) At the bottom of the webpage the viewer is presented with the four fly categories (Mayfly, Caddisfly, Stonefly, and Midges & Other). This way, the viewer does not have to use the “back” key.
Thanks for taking the time to check this out!
Fly Anglers On Line, a great source for lots of fly fishing info, tying flies, casting, etc.
The Caddis Fly is a wonderful source of information, it might be about Oregon fishing but Washington trout don’t care. There are some great patterns and super fishing information.